Voice of the Tent
When the shit hits the fan, get a tent!

Thursday, July 19, 2007



Thursday, July 19, 2007

She's not the favourite, oh no /sarcasm

So Fade is sick, I don't know what he has, but I think it's serious and I can't get to the vet. My fall-back vet person won't go because (as she put it) I only just got back in/they won't be open now and other excuses). She said she could go tomorrow, but seems to have conveniently forgotten because now she's off gallivanting around with RR, chasing her horsey dream because yes, buying a bridle or some shit is more important than an actually sick creature.

Come on you bastard universe, save Fade, leave me with a little hope.

Labels: ,


Posted by General Disorder :: 10:14 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------