Voice of the Tent
When the shit hits the fan, get a tent!

Saturday, April 14, 2007



Twice in two days I've written something in mail and blog and ended up shot down like a cheap whore lost in the woods during hunting season. The first time was a response to something I thought people needed to be aware of and clearly misjudged because (obviously) they just wanted to hear the great stuff.

The second time was a jokey comment to a post in a blog and the reply from the owner came back sounding utterly pissed off and reproachful. Now, I know it's hard to come across as humorous in text unless you use smilies or similar, but, I get the feeling this person was deadly serious.

WTF? It wasn't a terrible comment, it wasn't slagging them off and if they were serious it didn't deserve me being dressed down like a two year old. We're both adults so get a grip! Also, if you were joking in reply, you might want to say so, or else you'll do more than offend me, because I'll de-friend your bitchy ass like there's no tomorrow.

I don't need this.

'kay.

Posted by General Disorder :: 10:25 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------