Voice of the Tent
When the shit hits the fan, get a tent!

Sunday, September 24, 2006



So, guess what, it's nearly the birthday of RR(ex) and someone expects me, and PP to sign a card, buy a present, the whole nine yards when a: RR started this whole not talking to us thing and b: she didn't even bother signing my birthday card back in May and yes, you know who you are who signed it in her stead, because your disguised writing still looks the same as your normal writing and she RR would never buy that kind of barf-inducing, Hallmark card for me.

I'm washing my hands of it. I've wasted too much of what is a shitty life on worrying about the spoiled princess and I will not be swayed. I'm too old, too tired, too damn sick of everything to care anymore. The last dregs of sibling emotion left months ago.

Sod off!

Posted by General Disorder :: 3:15 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------